Creative Project

Creative Project – Experimentation – Lighting

Lighting

When I did my experimentation for lighting I didn’t have my dress complete but I did have the bodice done and so I used that to get an idea of how the lights would work on the fabric and how they might change them. I started by rigging four Source Four Jr’s using the method of four-point lighting and the put two Mac 250 Spot’s on the floor. The main objective for this was colour so once set up ii looked at only colour to see what colours were going to accent the dress nicely without changing it too much and which ones would change it drastically. Looking back at it I probably should have looked at the gobo’s, but I wasn’t certain at that point if I would use any as well I don’t think it would have given the full effect without the skirt being there.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s