End of Year Show

Agenda and Meeting Minutes 10/04/2018

Agenda

 Production: Zombie Prom

Date: Tuesday 10th April

Time: 12.30pm

Venue: AS012

Attendees: Lucy Sykes, Sam Loftus, Matthew Stephenson, Jason Shepley, Rosalin Cunningham, Steff Gibson

From: Lucy Sykes

Agenda Points

  1. Technical Agreement – Lucy Sykes
  2. Lighting Progress – Matthew Stephenson
  3. Sound Progress – Jason Shepley, Rosalin Cunningham
  4. Paper Techs – Matthew Stephenson, Jason Shepley, Rosalin Cunningham
  5. Set Update – Rosalin Cunningham
  6. Stage Management Update – Sam Loftus
  7. Tour – Lucy Sykes, Steff Gibson, Rosalin Cunningham
  8. Rehearsal Notes – Steff Gibson
  9. Rehearsal Attendance – Steff Gibson
  10. Meeting Minutes – Steff Gibson
  11. Get in Schedule – Lucy Sykes
  12. A.O.B

 

  1. Technical Agreement – Has it been signed?
  2. Lighting Progress – What paperwork has been completed? What do you have left to do?
  3. Sound Progress – What paperwork has been completed? What do you have left to do?
  4. Paper Techs – They need to be arranged for next week when would be best for each of you?
  5. Set Update – How is the Build Going? What is the plan for the week? Budget/ Material invoices? Install risk assessments? AV?
  6. Stage Management Update – Are all Rehearsal props in rehearsal now? Are all risk assessments complete? Have you started your settings lists? How is sourcing props going are you nearly there? Budget?
  7. Tour – Has the Van been booked? Update from what was discussed with the performers last week?
  8. Rehearsal Notes
  9. Rehearsal Attendance – Some haven’t seen a full run can this be rectified this week?
  10. Meeting Minutes – Where are they?
  11. Get in Schedule – Where is this at? Booking the theatre? What was discussed with Lucy Francis?
  12. A.O.B

 

Meeting Minutes for 27/03/18 @ 12:49pm 

 Attendees: Lucy Sykes (LS), Matthew Stephenson (MS), Rosalin Cunningham (RC), Steff Gibson (SG) 

Apologies: Jason Shepley (JS) & Sam Loftus (SL) 

 Venue: AS012 

 Agenda 

  1. Technical Agreement – Lucy Sykes
  2. Lighting Progress – Matthew Stephenson
  3. Sound Progress – Jason Shepley, Rosalin Cunningham
  4. Paper Techs – Matthew Stephenson, Jason Shepley, Rosalin Cunningham
  5. Set Update – Rosalin Cunningham
  6. Stage Management Update – Sam Loftus
  7. Tour – Lucy Sykes, Steff Gibson, Rosalin Cunningham
  8. Rehearsal Notes – Steff Gibson
  9. Rehearsal Attendance – Steff Gibson

10.Meeting Minutes – Steff Gibson 

11.Get in Schedule – Lucy Sykes 

12.A.O.B 

Minutes: 

Technical Agreement 

LS: Technical Agreement has been signed by me and Sean. All the performers besides Laura Winstanley and Olivia Harpham have signed as well.  

 

Lighting 

LS: Lighting progress? 

MS: I’ve done my lighting plan. Hopefully, by the end of this week, all the lighting paperwork should be done. The smoke machines have arrived, and the green hazer fluid has arrived as well. And my LED PARs are back in as well. That’s my update from lighting. 

 

Sound 

RC: I haven’t done anything. I haven’t looked at anything. I don’t know what JS has got because I haven’t seen him. I’ve decided, once I have my essay out of the way, I’m going to crack on with everything I need to do. I’m going to get on with doing the plan myself, see if he has one to show me, if not, then at least I have something to work from in the Get In. I mean, I don’t know what we need or anything, I haven’t got a clue, so it should be interesting.  

 

Paper Tech 

LS: The performers have requested a Paper Tech.  

SG: They’re not having one, we can’t. There’s no way. 

RC: We haven’t got time. 

LS: I know we haven’t got time. 

MS: They want one desperately for Sound. 

RC: I haven’t got anything to show them. So they’re not having one. 

MS: It’s more about when mics go on and off, not the sound effects. 

RC: Can you just tell Sue that they’re not having one? If they’d have asked months ago, we would have done it, but now there just isn’t time. 

LS: I’ll do that, not promising the outcome, but I’ll do it.  

SG: Well, if they actually want a set… They’re going to have to compromise… We don’t have paper techs in the industry.  

 

Set Update 

LS: How’s the build going? 

RC: Up to now, we’ve pretty much got on with as much as we can do. We are slightly behind with what I planned for today. As long as we crack on this week and get the bases done, we’ll be fine. If not, then I am going to need everyone in next week, at all times, to get it done. Otherwise it’s not going to get done at all. I know SG is in rehearsals, because she needs to be, SL has props to do because he’s been left with that all at once, obviously LS & MS are here, but JS hasn’t turned up for any of it, and we could really use his help for some of the stuff. If he doesn’t want to paint, that’s fine, but there’s still a lot of stuff that needs cutting. I don’t mind finishing off and doing the detailed work, as long as I’ve got people there to get on with the rest of it. I appreciate that none of you guys have to be in as building isn’t part of your grade, but I physically cannot build and finish this on my own.  

LS: None of us expect you to. 

RC: No, I know, but I do appreciate it, you that are. And I also know you have other stuff to be doing and getting on with as well.  

MS: I think it was more dissertation and work experience to be honest, now they’re out of the way, we’re a bit more free to help.  

RC: Yeah, I know. So, when I’m not here, I really do need you all to crack on as much as possible. This afternoon and tomorrow morning, I have my Sound Project, so I’ve left the build schedule in the workshop for you guys to follow. It is a lot, so I understand if it doesn’t all get done. But if you do then that’s fab. I need to finish all my plans, I haven’t done my risk assessments yet. I haven’t done my budgeting or collated the material invoices either, as I haven’t got round to it. I haven’t looked at AV yet either, I know I need to, I’ve just had too much to do. I’m going to get my essay out of the way, and my Sound Project stuff done as that’s in for next week, and then I’ll crack on with all the paperwork, I know it’s my fault and I’ve put it off for so long so I’ll sort that out as soon as I can. 

 

Stage Management Update 

LS: As SL is not here, I’m going to go under the assumption that all rehearsal props are not in rehearsal as there are some things that they have only just requested, that’s fine, we can’t just magic props out of thin air.  

SG: I have been in touch with Hull Truck about the phones and I’m trying to get a date and time when we can go to their props store and look at borrowing some of their props.  

LS: Do you know where he is with the risk assessments? 

SG: He’s done all of them that he had previously, I’ve gone through them for grammar and spelling and given them back to him, he had changed three of them, but not all of them the last time I spoke to him. There needs to be one for the cheerleading pyramid, which I did tell him about, but I don’t know if that will be done by now or not.  

LS: I’m not even going to ask about the Settings List. 

SG: I know he want’s to work on it, but he needs to have seen a full run before he can do that.  

 

Tour 

LS: So, tour. We’re no longer going on tour. So this agenda point isn’t really relevant anymore.  

 

Rehearsal Notes & Meeting Minutes 

SG: The reason why I haven’t done rehearsal notes and meeting minutes, I think everyone in this room knows already, but I’m minuting it for the meeting minutes so, I’ve just been diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism, which means my heart is pounding a million miles an hour. I’ve been working Friday to Sunday and in Uni Monday to Thursday, so I’ve had no time to do anything except sleep when I’m at home, sleep isn’t easy when your heart is racing as it is, in fact, doing anything when your heart is racing is quite difficult. And my wife’s left me so… I will attempt to get them done as soon as I can, they will be done before the Get In regardless.  

 

Rehearsal Attendance 

LS: Most people still haven’t seen a full run.  

RC: I have. 

LS: I know you have. 

MS: I haven’t seen a full one yet.  

LS: Yeah, I haven’t either. 

RC: I just want to add that if you want to record a full run, I have charged my camera up. 

SG: I would appreciate that, thanks. 

LS: Hopefully then, by Friday, the majority of the crew will have seen a full run. 

 

Get In Schedule 

LS: Get In Schedule… I started it, and then I stopped. I still haven’t got proper timings for things. I tried to do it by myself, working it out, I got Thursday done. The theatre is booked. Lucy Francis is trying to get staffing for us.  

 

A.O.B. 

LS: Any other business? No? Good. 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s